How Yaga works?
Yaga is an online selling and buying platform for preloved and new fashion. Payment and courier options have already been integrated.
The whole process is super simple:
- Seller uploads an item to their Yaga shop and enables wished delivery options.
- Buyer wishes to purchase it and clicks “Buy”
- Buyer chooses a local delivery method or an option to pick up from the Seller (when being aware of the location of the Seller)
- Buyer makes the payment and money is deposited into Yaga’s account.
- Seller ships the item via the chosen delivery method and clicks "Item shipped" button
- Buyer receives the item --> if they are happy with their new item --> they click "Item received" button
- Yaga releases the money to the Seller's Yaga wallet
PS! Keep in mind that it’s super important to keep your orders inside Yaga - only then we can protect you and your money. Read more about Safety.