Managing my store
Wish to be more efficient in managing your shop and sales? Below you'll find some tips & tricks on how to manage your store like a pro and become a successful Seller.
- Reserving an item (hide/unhide function)
- Promo codes
- Successful sales
- (Remove shop)
- Click on the item you want to hide (reserve).
- Click on the 'Hide' button to hide the item.
- If an item is hidden, you will see it as grayed out in Your shop. The item will not appear in search while it is hidden and it will also not be visible for the users that have liked the item until it is unhidden again.
NB! The hidden item will move among your 'Sold' items in the order of the publishing date so it might appear in between the sold items.
- To unhide the item, simply click on the 'Unhide' button and the item will be available in Your shop again.
Have a customer wanting to purchase more than one item from your shop? When listing a new item, you will see a delivery option called “Bundling”.
If this option is enabled, a Buyer purchasing from your shop will be able to buy multiple items without duplicating the delivery cost. Bundling activates automatically for the Buyer after the first purchase and allows to make additional purchases ( within 1 hour) from your shop without any additional shipping cost.
Purchase No 2 - Bundling is enabled.
Purchase No ... - Bundling is enabled from the same shop until the time frame of 1 hour (counting from the first purchase) closes.
Note that sellers can enable or disable bundling for each item separately. This means that if you are selling something that doesn't fit inside a sleeve or you cannot fit any other items with this one item inside the same sleeve, then you can turn bundling off for such items. Seller is the one responsible for making sure that bundled items fit inside one sleeve.
- Choose “My shop” from the burger menu on the left
- Select “Promo codes” tab
- Click “Create a new promo code”
- Insert a name for the code and choose whether you want it to give a discount % or sum in R.
- Click “Save the promo code” and make sure the Status is activated (button switch to the right). Once you no longer want it to be active, just deactivate the code status.
- Promo codes are case sensitive.
- Promo codes only apply to the item price and not for the delivery.
- Discounts are not applied to products automatically. The Buyer needs to be aware of the promo code and insert it manually when making a purchase in order to get the discount.
Wish to learn how to reach your first sales or what's a good item description and how you can benefit from providing an accurate description? Check out our BLOG for more tips and tricks to get the most out of Yaga.
Wish to delete your shop from Yaga? Please send your request to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, as they can assist you in removing your shop.