Returning an item, can I and how?
The Buyer has the right to return the item to the Seller, if it differs significantly from the photo or the description. Preconditions for it:
- Within 48h after receiving the item, the Buyer has informed the Seller via Yaga messages about the wish to return the item
- The Buyer has not clicked on the "Item received" button = hasn't completed the transaction
- The Buyer informs the Seller about the wish to return the item and the reason(s) for it;
- The Seller informs the Buyer about where to return the item. Unless an alternative agreement is made, the item should be returned via the same delivery method which was used to ship the item in the first place;
- The Buyer will send the item within 72h of receiving the details and pay for the return postage, unless agreed otherwise;
- Seller receives the item and cancels the order;
- Yaga transfers the initially deposited money back to the Buyer's Yaga wallet in full.
If an item gets returned, both parties have to cover one of the shipping costs - the Seller pays for initial shipping to the Buyer and the Buyer pays for the return shipping to the Seller.
The Buyer and Seller may always agree on an alternative solution for returning the item or solving the matter (e.g. discount).
We would also like to draw your attention to the fact that the disclaimer of "No Returns/No Refunds" or "Return not possible" in the store descriptions has no basis, as they violate the terms of the Yaga user agreement. Therefore, the Buyer always has the right to return the product to the Seller under the conditions mentioned above.
How long does it take for a refund to reflect? Please read more about it HERE.